Vincent Van Gogh Wheat Field With Cypresses Art Print
Vincent Van Gogh Wheat Field With Cypresses s Art Print
A Wheatfield with Cypresses (occasionally called A Cornfield with Cypresses) is any of three similar 1889 oil paintings by Vincent van Gogh, as part of his wheat field series. All were executed at the Saint-Paul-de-Mausole mental asylum at Saint-Remy near Arles, France, where Van Gogh was voluntarily a patient from May 1889 to May 1890. The works were inspired by the view from the window at the asylum towards the Les Alpilles mountains.
Artist: Vincent van Gogh
Year: July 1889 (F717)
Art by Van Gogh
Beautiful artistic vintage landscape painting featuring a wheat field, mountains and trees.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing