Vincent Van Gogh Self Portrait With Palette Art Print
Vincent Van Gogh Self Portrait With Palette (1889)
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a post-Impressionist painter whose work was most notable for its rough beauty, emotional honesty, and bold color. The dozens of self-portraits by Vincent van Gogh were an important part of his oeuvre as a painter. He was a prolific self-portraitist, who painted himself 37 times between 1886 and 1889.. The paintings vary in intensity and color and some portray the artist with beard, some beardless, some with bandages This self-portrait was painted in Saint-Remy in 1889 and depicts Vincent van Gogh, holding a palette in his left hand. The vivid orange of his hair and beard create a startling contrast to the bold blue background.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing