Gustav Klimt: Adele Bloch-Bauer Art Print
Gustav Klimt Portrait Of Adele Bloch-Bauer I Art Nouveau Painting
Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I is a 1907 painting by Gustav Klimt. The first of two portraits Klimt painted of Bloch-Bauer, it has been referred to as the final and most fully representative work of his golden phase. This painting, which took three years to complete, was commissioned by the wealthy industrialist Ferdinand Bloch-Bauer, who made his money in the sugar industry. Ferdinand Bloch-Bauer favored the arts, especially Klimt, and commissioned him to complete another portrait of his wife Adele in 1912. Adele Bloch-Bauer was the only person to be painted twice by Klimt.
Beautiful artistic vintage decorative Art Nouveau painting.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing