Alphonse Mucha La Plume Zodiac Art Print
Alphonse Mucha La Plume Zodiac Vintage Fine Art (1896)
A beautiful Art Nouveau Lady. Alphonse Mucha’s famous Art Nouveau poster “Zodiac,” also known as “La Plume.”was designed in 1896 as a calendar printed by F. Champenois, Paris. Shortly thereafter, the popular French Magazine “La Plume” purchased the rights to distribute it as the magazine’s calendar for 1897. The image was widely popular, and it became synonymous with the magazine.
Art by Alphonse Mucha
Movement: Art Nouveau / Jugendstil
Beautiful artistic vintage advertisement design.
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Epson K3 archival inks for high-quality print
- Custom trimmed with 1” border for framing